Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stillhouse Moonshine: The book


  I am currently starting my adventure with rum however I came home tonight to find that the guys over at notcot.com are featuring a new spirit. It's called quite literally "Moonshine." So I am going to make it my goal in life for the next week to attempt to get my hands on one of these limited edition packages. I have some doubt that it's available in the fine and entirely not alcohol prude state of Oklahoma but one can hold out hope. 

 To see some more amazing pictures of the packaging check out notcot.com's blog post


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to try it out of curiosity, but with the price tag ($83!) and Oklahoma's liquor shipping laws who knows what you'll have to go through to get it.

    I've always wondered how moonshine compared to something like everclear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much the same as far as I've seen... We have one that comes in a jar at the store called Georgia Moon.

    I cant see this tasting much different. I'm really more after the packaging. I'm pretty sure that can be shipped across the state line.

    ReplyDelete